11 Lal Kitab Remedies to Attract Money & Become Rich
Health or wealth whatever we get in our life all are almost destined. But destiny is not in our hand. We can make the condition favorable with our efforts, faith, and determination. Some remedies are prescribed by ancient saints to make the life better. These remedies mentioned in the Lal Kitab are strong energizers which are tested by time. These are not miracles but very true on the spiritual background. Because the whole universe is a flux of energy and each and every small act further produces energy in the universe which can be favorable if the act is done with full faith, reverence and without harming others. You are always gifted by nature if you work in the support of nature. These Energizer based on the same principles.
1. Offer water to Peepal (bodhi) Tree on every Pooranmasi.
PURANMASHI, in Sanskrit pumimd, is the day of the full moon. It is the last day of the moon`s bright phases. The day has sanctity in the Indian traditional system and several ceremonial observances are associated with this such as bathing, fasting and giving away of charity, etc.
2. Offer water mixed with raw milk to holy basil on Thursday.
3. In case you see a small plant below the banyan (bargad tree) tree, get the plant and plant it in your house to attract wealth and prosperity.
4. Get a root of a goolar (gular) tree, wrap it in a small cloth and tied it around your arm to remove the problems related to wealth and misfortune.
(Gular tree is also known as cluster fig tree or Indian fig tree.)
5. Offer water mixed with milk into the root of a peepal tree
Stand under the shade of a peepal tree, add a small amount of milk into the water stored in an iron pot and offer the water into the root of the peepal tree to get permanent wealth in your home.
6. Lit a lamp having nine lights before goddess Lakshmi on every Ekadashi to get wealth in your house.
Ekadasi is a Sanskrit word for number 11. It means the 11th day of each half of the month in the Vedic lunar calendar
7. Take a copper coin and wrap the coin into a red cloth and tied the coin on the entrance door of your house.
8. Offer a bred made by yourself to black animals
- Never enter into your house with an empty hand. Anything whether it is fruit, flower or any other thing must be in your hand while you enter in your house to attract money in your life.
- Daily early morning before leaving the bed first view your palms and touch your face with the palms to attract luck and fortune. It is believed that front part of the palms or fingers are blessed by Goddess Laxmi, middle part blessed by Goddess Sarswati and last portion of palm is blessed by the Lord Vishnu.
- Offer 7 different types of CEREAL to birds in the early morning to attract more money and stay wealthy always.
So, Stay blessed and be wealthier
With love, light and peace