Soul Urge Number 4, or all those born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, or 31st
Soul Urge Number 4 people are all those who are born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st in any month.The number 4 stands in its symbolism for the Planet Uranus. It is considered related to the Sun, number 1.
Important features of such people are as follows:
- Soul Urge Number 4 people have a distinct character of their own.
- They appear to view everything from an opposite angle to everyone else.
- In an argument, they will always take the opposite side, and although not meaning to be quarrelsome, yet they bring about the opposition and make a great number of secret enemies who constantly work against them.
- They seem quite naturally to take a different view of anything that is presented to their minds.
- They instinctively rebel against rules and regulations, and if they can have their way, they reverse the order of things, even in communities and governments.
- They often rebel against constitutional authority and set up new rules and regulations either in domestic or public life.
- They are inclined to be attracted to social questions and reforms of all kinds and are very positive and unconventional in their views and opinions.
- Number 4 people do not make friends easily.
- They seem more attracted to persons born under the 1, 2, 7 and 8 numbers.
- They are seldom as successful in worldly or material matters as people born under the other numbers.
- They are more or less indifferent as to the accumulation of wealth. If they do acquire money or have it given to them they generally surprise people by the way they employ it or the use they put it to.
Important Dates for soul urge number 4
They should endeavor to carry out their plans and ideas on all days that have their number 4, such as the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st of any month, but especially so if these dates come in their strong period, from the 21st June to July 20th-27th, or from the 22nd July to the end of August.
Fortunate days for soul urge number 4
The days of the week more fortunate or “lucky” for them are Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, especially so if their “own number” should fall on one of these days, such as the 4th, 13th, 22nd, or 31st, and next in order their interchangeable numbers of 1, 2, 7, such as the 1st, 2nd, 7th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 28th, or 29th.
Main faults for soul urge number 4
Their chief faults are that they are most highly strung and sensitive, very easily wounded in their feelings, inclined to feel lonely and isolated, and are likely to become despondent and melancholy unless they have achieved success. As a rule, they make few real friends, but to the few they have, they are most devoted and loyal but are always inclined to take the part of ” the under-dog” in any argument or any cause they espouse.
Colors for soul urge number 4
For “lucky” colors, they should wear what are called “half-shades,” “half-tones,” or “electric colors.” “Electric blues” and “grays” suit them best of all.
Stones for soul urge number 4
Their “lucky” stone is the sapphire, light or dark, and if possible they should wear this stones next to their skin.
Diseases for soul urge number 4
Soul Urge Number 4 persons, or all those born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, or 31st, have a likelihood of suffering from mysterious ailments, difficult or ordinary diagnosis. They are more or less inclined to melancholia, and mental disorders, anemia, pains in the head and back, bladder, and kidneys.
Herbs for soul urge number 4
The principal herbs are as follows:
- Iceland-moss, and
- Solomon’s seal
Number 4 persons derive the greatest benefit from electric treatment of all kinds, mental suggestion, and hypnotism. They should be particularly careful to avoid drugs, also highly seasoned dished and red meat.
Months to be guarded against for soul urge number 4
The months to be guarded against for ill-health and overwork are January, February, July, August, and September.
Important years for health
The important years for their health, are the 13th, 22nd, 31st, 40th, 49th, and 58th.
(Number 4 people are all those who are born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st in any month; their individuality is still more pronounced of they are born in the Zodiacal period of the Sun and Moon, namely, between the 2Ist June and July 20th-27th (Moon period) and from the 21st July to the end of August (Sun period).
Stay blessed and be enlightened