Birth Number 6 or all those who are born on the 6th, 15th, or 24th of any month
The number 6 is governed by the Planet Venus. Persons having a 6 as their Birth number are all those who are born on the 6th, 15th, or 24th of any month.
Important features of the person having Soul Urge number 6 are as below:
- They are extremely magnetic by nature.
- They attract others to them, and they are loved and often worshiped by those under them.
- They are very determined in carrying out future plans, and may, in fact, be deemed obstinate and firm, except when they themselves become deeply attached someone: in such a case they become devoted slaves to those they love.
- Although number 6 people are considered influenced by the Planet Venus, yet as a rule, theirs is more the “mother love” than the sensual.
- They incline to the romantic and ideal in all matters of the love and affections.
- They love beautiful things, they make most artistic homes, are fond of rich colors, also like paintings, statuary, and music.
- If rich, they are most generous to art and artists, they love to entertain their friends and make everyone happy about them, but the one thing they cannot stand is dispute and jealousy.
- If they become angry, they will allow no opposition and will fight to the death for whatever person or cause they advocate, or out of their sense of duty.
- They like to make friends with all the class of persons, with the exception of the number 5, but particularly so with all persons born under the vibration of the 3, 6, 9, or all their series.
Important weekdays for Soul Urge Number 6
Their most important days in the week are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and particularly so if a number 3rd 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 18th, 21st, 24th, 27th, or 30th, fall on one of those days.
Important Dates for Soul Urge Number 6
Number 6 people should endeavor to carry out their plans on all dates that fall under their “own number,” such as the 6th, 15th, or 24th of any month, but more especially when these dates fall in the “period of the 6,” namely, between the 20th April and May 20th- 27th, or from the 21st September to October 20th-27th.
Lucky Color for Soul Urge Number 6
Their lucky colors are all shades of blue, from the lightest to the darkest, also all shades of rose or pink, but they should avoid wearing black or dark purple.
Lucky Stones for Soul Urge Number 6
Their “lucky” stone is especially the turquoise, and, as far as possible, they should wear one, or a piece of turquoise matrix, next to their skin. Emeralds are also “lucky” for the number 6 people.
Diseases for Soul Urge Number 6
- They are inclined to suffer from the throat, nose, and upper part of the lungs. As a rule, they have a strong robust constitution, particularly if they live in the open area of plenty of air.
- Women born under the number 6 often suffer from their breasts, and in childbirth are prone to “milk fever.”
- The heart as a general rule becomes affected in the latter years and produces irregular circulation of the blood.
Herbs for Soul Urge Number 6
The herbs for number 6 persons, or those born on the 6th, 15th, or 24th of any month, are as below:
- All kinds of beans,
- Almonds and
- Juice of maidenhair fern, daffodils, wild thyme, musk, violets, vervain, and rose leaves.
Sensitive Months for Soul Urge Number 6
The months to be most guarded against for ill-health and overwork are May, October, and November.
Important Years for Soul Urge Number 6
They will find that the 15th, 24th, 42nd, 51st and 60th years important for health concern.
[Persons having 6 as the Birth number are all those who are born on the 6th, 15th, or 24th of any month. They are more especially influenced by this number if they are born in the “House of the 6th,” which is from the 20th April to May the 20th-27th, and also from the 21st September to the October 20th-27th.]
Stay blessed and be enlightened