The Only Proven Home Remedies to Control Hairloss
Hair fall is very common particularly in the rainy season, it is difficult to stop hair fall. There is a proven home remedy to control hair fall. Collect the following oil and herbs:
- Cinamin (Dalcheeni)
- Honey (Shahad)
- Olive Oil
Grind the Cinamin (dalcheeni) and make its powder. Take 1/2 teaspoon Cinamin (dalcheeni) powder. Add one teaspoon full honey and two teaspoon olive oil in Cinamin (dalcheeni). Mix them all make a paste. Apply the paste on your head properly. Let it as it till one hour only and wash your hair with fresh water.
Don’t comb in wet hairs. This is a very useful proven tip to control hair fall. Repeat the process after third or fourth day during the rainy season for best results. Don’t let your hair dirty at all as it is harmful for the hair fall control.
Hair Care Tips
Some more hair care and hair fall control tips are given below:
- Mix some honey in gooseberry (Hindi: avla) juice and do the massage of your head and wash hairs with fresh water using multani soil or gram flour (Hindi: basen) to control hair fall.
- Mix henna (Hindi: Mahandi) in gooseberry (Avla) juice and apply on your head to control hair fall.
- Take following herbs to improve the hairs quality and stop hair fall:
- Dry henna (mahendi): 1 cup
- Catechu (Hindi: Kattha): 1 Tea spoonful
- Curd: 1 Tea spoonful
- Lemon juice: 1 Tea spoonful
- Coffee Powder: 1 Tea spoonful
- Bacopa (Hindi: Brahmi) Powder: 1 Tea spoonful
- Dry mint (Pudina: 1 Tea spoonful
Dip all the above mention herbs in the water for 2 to 3 hours, grind them and make a paste. Apply the paste in your head from root to tip of the hairs and let the paste dry. Wash your head with Multani powder or gram flour (Basen). It gives you healthy and shiny hair with nice color and control hair fall too.
Note: If you don’t need color avoid Catechu (Kattha).
- Consume the following herbs till 6 month with fresh water to control hair fall and to get good hair:
- Eclipta alba (BhringrajPanchang) : 1 tea spoonful
- Black Seesam (Hindi: Black Til): 1 tea spoonful
Also do the massage on your head with coconut oil to get best results.
- Collect the following herbs in equal quantity and consume them 1 tea spoonful with fresh water till 6 months to care hair and to cure all hair problems:
- Bhringraj Powder
- Trifla Powder
- White seesam seed (White til)
- Sweet sugar cubes (Mishri)
It not only control hair troubles but also improves the eye sight.
- Collect the following herbs in the given quantity to control hair loss:
- Dry Gooseberry powder (Hindi Amla) : 200 Gram
- Shikakai powder : 150 Gram
- Kaempferia powder (Hindi: Kapoor Kachri): 100 Gram
- Cyperus rotundus(Hindi: Nagarmotha) : 100 Gram
- Soapnut powder (Hindi: Ritha): 40 Gram
- Camphor (Hindi: Kapoor): 40 Gram
Make powder of the above mentioned herbs. Boil 100 grams water and dip 50 grams powder in it. After 30 minutes, wash your hairs with this water. It gives you good, silky and shiny hair and control hair fall too. It also removes lice.
- Wash your hairs with curd and gram flour (basen) to prevent hair fall.
- Take garlic or onion juice and apply on your hair to prevent hair fall.
- Yellow part of an egg is good for the hairs. It gives silky and shiny hairs and prevents hair fall.
- Wash your hairs with Mango seed and gooseberry (Hindi: avla) to prevent hairs from decay. Grind mango seed and mix in avla (amla) juice, make a paste and apply the paste on your head to get healthy hairs.
- Make powder of following herbs:
Use all in equal quantity with one tea spoonful fenugreek (methi) and apply on your hairs to get healthy hairs.
- Pour two drops of Shadbindu oil in nostrils before going to sleep. It stops hairs fall and hairs whitening both.
- Boil tea in water, add 1 tea spoonful lemon juice in the tea water and apply the mixer on your hair to get a shine and softness in your hairs.
- Add 1 tea spoon lemon juice in orange juice of one orange and apply the mixture on your hairs to get silky, shiny and black hairs. It gives shine and improves the strength of your hairs.
- Take the following fruit juice:
- Lemon juice: 2 tea spoonful
- Orange juice: 2 tea spoonful
- Curd: 1 Cup
Mix all properly and apply on your hairs, rub hairs with soft hands and wash hairs with fresh water.
- Get the black soil and clean and filter the soil. Wash your hairs with this soil. It makes hairs silky and shiny and lengthy.
- Wash your hairs with gram flour (basen) two times in one session and get silky and shiny hairs. Mix gram flour (basen) in half cup of water and pour this mixture on your head, rub hairs and wash with fresh water. Apply this mixture two times to get better effect.
- Get the Caltrops fruit (Gokharu) and Seesam oil, make a paste and apply on your hairs to get lengthy hairs.
- Do hairs massage with almond (Jatun) Oil and apply hot water steam to your hairs. It strengthens the hairs.
- Get the leaves of wood apple, grind them and make a paste. Boil this paste in coconut oil and let it cool. Apply this oil on your head daily. It cures hairs of any sort of decay and gives you healthy and shiny hairs.
You may also visit: