13 primal instinct Should not be held back to ensure longevity
Primal instincts or Natural urges refers to the forces (“Vega”) aroused due to urges produced by nature such as tears, urine, stool, sneeze, etc.
These primal urges should not be suppressed in any case as holding back all these natural or primal instincts can cause various serious ailments in the body.
The clearance of impurities of the body is considered to be conducive to longevity.
Various types of diseases like pains, indigestion, gastric troubles, blood pressure, ulcers, stress, anxiety, mental disorders, and many more, may occur due to holding back of the natural or primal urges, Says Vedas.
13 Primal urges are as below:
- Urge of stool
Sudden impulses or Primal instincts should not be held back forcibly. The brief description of the ailments caused by an unnatural holding of Primal instincts is given below.
5 Diseases Occur Due to Holding Back the Primal instincts of urine, Says Veda
Holding back the Primal instinct of urine creates air disturbance in the body. “Charaka Samhita,” says air disturbance causes the ailment of a number of diseases.
Some of the diseases are as below:
- Pain in the bladder and penis
- Difficulty in urinating
- Bending of body
- Stiffness in groins or incarceration of wind therein
Holding back urine helps bacteria to grow, which can damage the kidney, say doctors. According to doctors normal rate of urination is 8 to 10 times a day.
5 Diseases Occur Due to Holding Back the Natural Urge of stool, Says, Vedas
The clearance of stool and other impurities of the body in the morning is mandatory to keep the body fit and fresh.
Some experts recommend the clearance of stool two times in a day, one in the morning and another in the evening.
Holding back of Primal instinct stool results following problems in the body:
- Pain in the stomach and headache
- Obstruction or stoppage of feces and non-exit of gas through the anus
- Cramp like stiffness in calves
- Tightness and pain in the abdomen due to the incarceration of wind
- Uneasiness in the body
5 Diseases Occur Due to Holding Back the Primal instinct of semen, Says Vedas
5 Consequences of holding back of Primal instinct semen are as below:
- Pain in penis and testicles
- Pain in limbs
- Pain in heart
- Stoppage of urine
- Mental stress
8 Diseases Occur Due to Holding Back the Primal instinct of Vomiting, Says Vedas
8 Consequences of holding back of Primal instinct vomiting are as below:-
- Urticaria: These are round and red rashes on the skin.
- Loss of food desire
- Black spots on the face
Vomiting is a Primal Instinct. Never stop it.
5 Diseases Occur Due to Holding Back the Primal instinct of Sneeze, Says Vedas
A sneeze is a sudden involuntary expulsion of air from the nose and mouth due to some irritation of one’s nostrils.
A sneeze is a vital part of our immune system.
It keeps us fit and healthy by throwing out bacteria and viruses.
- Stiffness in neck
- Facial paralysis
- Hemicrania: It is a type of headache only at one side of the head.
- The weakness of senses like eyes
Sneee is a Primal Instinct. Never held it back as holding it creates so many disorders listed above.
5 Diseases Occur Due to Holding Back the Primal instinct of eructation, Says Vedas
Eructation is coming out void and useless guess from the stomach through the mouth with a specific short sound, also called belching.
The main cause of eructation is swallowing air while eating and drinking.
- Hiccups: Hiccup is a very short involuntary and repeated sound from the throat organs due to eating and drinking speedily.
- Lack of desire for food
- Tightness in heart and chest
Eructation is a Primal Instinct and its benefits are as follows:
- Eructation gives relief to the body.
- Eructation produces comfort to the abdomen and chest.
5 Diseases Occur Due to Holding Back the Primal instinct of hunger, Says Vedas
- Emaciation: Emaciation is a form of malnutrition that results in severe weight loss.
- Debility: It is a severe weakness.
- Change in complexion: Dullness occurs
- Pressing pain or squeeze in limbs
- Aversion to food
- Giddiness: Giddiness is a sensation of whirling and a tendency to fall or stagger.
Hunger Primal Instinct and never held it back. When all such above-mentioned problems arise, one should take hot, light, and greasy food to get recovery.
5 Diseases Occur Due to Holding Back the Primal instinct of Thirst, Says Vedas
- Dryness in the throat and face
- Asthma or breathing problem
- Pain in the heart
Thirst is a Primal Instinct and never held it back. When all the above-listed problem arises, one should take a cold drink in order to get recovery.
5 Diseases Occur Due to Holding Back the Primal instinct of Tears, Says Vedas
- The flow of water from the nose
- Eyes trouble
- Heart trouble
Its cure needs sound sleep, light cold drinks, hearing light music or interesting stories, and engaging in conversation.
Tears are a Primal Instinct and have a powerful healing capacity, it hills a person physically and emotionally.
The benefits of tears are as follows:
- Tears remove mental stress
- Tears releases toxins
- Tears kill bacteria
- Tears clear vision
- Tears improve mood
- Tears release feelings and boost the communication process. What one cannot say in a normal mood, can say freely when sheds tears.
5 Diseases Occur Due to Holding Back the Primal instinct of Sleep, Says Vedas
- Pressing pain in the limbs
- Head diseases
- Heaviness in the eyes
Its cure needs sleep and rubbing limbs with soft hands.
4 Directions Regarding Sleep to Ensure Good Digestion, Says Ayurveda
- First lies straight stretched on the back and take 8 breaths
- Thereafter, lie on the right side and take 16 breaths
- Thereafter, lie on the left side and take 32 breaths
- Thereafter, sleep in any posture in which you feel comfortable
The above regimen has been recommended in order to ensure that there is no interference with the digestive process.
In this regard, Ayurveda says that fire is located on the left side above the navel point of all living beings.
Therefore one should sleep on the left side for good digestion of food.
3 Diseases Occur Due to Holding Back the Primal instinct of short breath caused by physical labor and fatigue, Says Vedas
- Chronic enlargement of the spleen
- Heart diseases
- Loss of consciousness
If such problems occur due to physical labor, one should take rest and do all those tasks that destroy the air element of the body.