Family Allergy and Asthma Care
A situation in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swell, and produce extra mucus is referred to as asthma. This swelling or inflammation makes the airways extremely sensitive to irritations and increases your susceptibility to an allergic reaction. Due to inflammation less air can pass through them, both to and from the lungs.
Symptoms of the narrowing include wheezing (a hissing sound while breathing), chest tightness, breathing problems, and coughing. Asthmatics generally experience these symptoms frequently during the night and the early morning time.
Various causes may be there behind the Asthma. Some of are listed below:
- Family Allergy
- Change of weather
- Fried and junk food
Keep in mind that Asthma occurs due to allergy, therefore it is needed to follow the lifestyle that supports to your body. Take precautions in daily routine life related to the following:
- Keep your bed sheet dust free always
- Keep your towel and hanky clean
- Avoid stale, fried and junk food
- Avoid staying places which have smoke and pollution
- Keep warm your body
- Do exercise regularly
You may click on the link given below to know the exercise:
Home Remedies Asthma
1. Asthma Home Treatment : Breathing Exercise
Asthma is related with lungs which are sensitive to air. Therefore, breathing exercise plays an important role in the asthma treatment. But it needs patience. Do breathing exercise daily without any gap to control and prevent asthma attack. Do the exercise uptill one year and you will find the improvement. It makes no difference how severe your problem is currently; exercise plays its role and gives positive results.
Do exercise with the remedies currently, you are following. Also apply home tips written below:
2. Avoid Cold and Cough to prevent Asthma as these are triggers for Asthma.
3. Asthma Home Treatment Turmeric Powder and Honey
Get old turmeric powder ½ teaspoon, add one teaspoon honey and give it to the patient to cure Asthma. This is a wonderful remedy to cure Asthma.
4. Asthma Home Treatment Steam
Steam is very effective in asthma. Add a small piece of ginger in the water and take steam to prevent asthma.
5. Asthma Home Treatment Dalcheeni and Honey
Grind dalcheeni and make a powder. Take ½ teaspoon powder, add one teaspoon dalcheeni powder and make a paste. Give the paste to the patient to cure asthma. This is very beneficial tip apply it daily before going to sleep. It not only prevents asthma, but also prevent you from various other ailments which are generally responsible to trigger asthma.
6. Asthma Home Treatment Raw coconut and jiggery
Consume 50 gram coconut with jaggery (Hindi: Gud) to cure asthma. You can consume it with the dalcheeni and honey too in order get better results.
7. Asthma Home Treatment Barlay flour
Barley flour is more useful in asthma instead of wheat flour. Take bred (chapaty) made up of barley flour.
Always drink lukewarm water. Avoid cold drinks, ice creams and cold water.
9. Asthma Home Treatment Turmeric Stick
Roast turmeric stick in balu, grind it and make powder. Consume it twice a day with lukewarm water.
10. Asthma Home Treatment Mustard and Tarpeen oil
Mix both the oils, apply the oil on the chest of a child and do the massage to get relief from the asthma. But this remedy is better for small child below 11 years.
11. Asthma Home Treatment Pippali (Hindi: Long and Honey)
Make a decoction of pippali (Hindi: Long) and consume it after adding honey to cure Asthma.
12. Asthma Home Treatment Holy Basil and Black Chilies
Consume the juice of holy basil with 2 black chilies to cure Asthma
Asthma Sins and Suffering
- Who plugs up or blocks up the hole of creatures like rat or snake etc.
- Who catches fishes and causes them to die due to suffocation suffers
- Who stifles the life of any creature
Emotional Causes of Asthma
Very often emotional factors written below also triggers asthma.
- Extreme Stress and anxiety
- Fears and phobias
- Feeling of insecurity
With proper exercise, disciplined diet and lifestyle asthma can be controlled and removed.
So, please take care and be healthy
With love, light, and peace