Soul Urge Number 5 or all those whose birth number is the 5th, 14th, and 23rd
Important traits of Soul Urge Number 5 are as follows:
- Such people make friends easily and also all the persons born under almost any other number, but their close friends are those who are born under their own number, like the 5th, 14th, and 23rd of any month.
- Soul Urge Number 5 people are mentally very excited. They live on their nerves and appear to crave excitement.
- They are quick in thought and decisions and impulsive in their actions.
- They have a keen sense of making money by inventions and new ideas.
- They are born speculators, prone to Stock Exchange transactions, and generally are ready to take risks in all they undertake.
- They have the most wonderful flexibility of character. They recover quickly from the heaviest situation nothing seems to affect them for very long time.
- If they are by nature good they remain so; if bad, they remain so too. No preaching will make the slightest effect on them.
- Soul Urge Number 5 people should endeavor to carry out their plans and aims on all days that fall under their own numbers like the 5th, 14th, or 23rd of any month, but more especially when these dates fall in the “period of the 5,” namely from the 21st May to June 20th-27th, or from the 21st August to September 20th-27th.
Lucky days for Soul Urge Number 5
The days of the week more fortunate are Wednesday and Friday, especially if their “own number: 5” falls on one of these days.
Drawbacks for Soul Urge Number 5
Their greatest drawback is that they exhaust their nervous strength to such an extent that they often fall victims to nervous breakdowns of the worst kind, and under any mental tension they easily become irritable and quick-tempered.
Lucky Color for Soul Urge Number 5
Their lucky colors are all shades of light Grey, white and glistening materials, but just as they can make friends with people born under all kinds of numbers, so can they wear all shades of colors, but the best for them are light shades, and they should wear dark colors as rarely as possible.
Lucky Stones for Soul Urge Number 5
Their lucky stone is the diamond, and all glittering or shimmering things also ornaments made of platinum or silver, and, if possible, they should wear a diamond set in platinum next their skin.
Drawbacks for Soul Urge Number 5
Soul Urge Number 5 persons or all those born on the 5th, 14th, or 23rd have a tendency to overstrain of the nervous system. They are inclined to attempt too much mentally, to live too much on their nerves. They are likely to bring on such things as neuritis, twitching in the face, eyes, and hands, and are more prone to nervous prostration, insomnia, and paralysis than any other class. Sleep, rest, and peace are the best medicines for them.
Supporting Herbs for Soul Urge Number 5
The principal herbs for Soul Urge Number 5 are as follows:
- Parsnips (a root vegetable closely related to the carrot)
- Sea-kale (flowering plant)
- Oats in the form of oatmeal or bread,
- Parsley (widely cultivated as a herb, a spice, and a vegetable)
- Sweet marjoram (a somewhat cold-sensitive perennial herb or undershrub with sweet pine and citrus flavors)
- Champignons (Mushroom)
- Caraway seeds (meridian fennel)
- Thyme (evergreen herb with culinary, medicinal, and ornamental uses)
- Nuts of all kinds, but especially hazelnuts and walnuts.
Months most Guarded for Soul Urge Number 5
The months to be most guarded against for health and overwork are June, September, and December.
Years for Change in Health for Soul Urge Number 5
The important years for changes in their health are the 14th, 23rd 41st, 50th.
[Soul Urge Number 5 people are all those who are born on the 5th, 14th, and 23rd in any month, but their characteristics are still more marked if they are born in what is called the “period of the 5,” which is from the 21st May to June 20th-27th, and from the 21st August to September 20th-27th.]
Stay blessed and be enlightened