All persons born on the 8th, I7th, or 26th, in any month
The Soul Urge number 8 is related to the Planet Saturn. This number influences all persons born on the 8th, I7th, or 26th, in any month.
Personality traits of people having Soul Urge Number 8
- These people are invariably much misunderstood in their lives, and due to this reason, they feel intensely lonely at heart.
- They are very deep by nature.
- They have great strength of individuality.
- They generally play some important role on life’s stage. They are usually fatalistic and played a role as the tool of fate for others.
- If they are religious, they go to extremes in this and are fanatics in their zeal.
- Anything if they take up, they attempt to carry that through in spite of all argument or opposition and in doing so they generally make bitter and relentless enemies.
- They generally appear very cold and undemonstrative, though in reality they have warm hearts towards the oppressed of all classes, but they hide their thoughts feelings and allow people to think and feel just what they please.
- These Soul Urge Number 8 people are either great successes or great failures, but unhappy in life.
- If they are ambitious; they aim for public life or government responsibility of some kind, and often hold very high positions involving great sacrifice on their part.
Lucky Colors for Soul Urge number 8
The “lucky” colors for people with soul urge number 8 are all shades of dark Grey, black, dark blue, and purple. If number 8 persons were to dress in light colors they would look as if there were something wrong with them.
Important days for Soul Urge number 8
- Saturday, Sunday, and Monday are good for soul urge number 8.
- Soul Urge Number 8 people should plan to carry out their task and aims on all days that fall under their “own number,” such as the 8th, I7th, or 26th in any month, but more particularly so when these dates fall in the “period of the 8,” namely, from the 2Ist Dec. to Jan. 20th-27th, and from that date to Feb. I9th-26th; also if these dates fall on a Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, or their interchangeable number, which is 4 such as the 4th, 13th, 22nd, or 31st.
Lucky Stones for Soul Urge number 8
Their “lucky” stones are the amethyst and the dark-toned sapphire, black pearl or black diamond and if possible they should wear one of these next to their skin.
Important notes for Soul Urge number 8
- The Soul Urge Number 8 is a difficult number to explain. It represents two worlds, the material and the spiritual like two circles just touching together.
- It is composed of two equal numbers 4 and 4. From the earliest ages, it has been associated with the symbol of an irrevocable Fate, both in connection with the lives of individuals or nations.
- In Astrology it stands for Saturn, which is also called the Planet of Fate.
- One side of the nature of this Soul Urge Number 8 represents disturbance, revolution, anarchy, unruliness, and eccentricities of all kinds.
- The other side represents philosophic thought, a strong leaning towards occult studies, religious devotion, the concentration of purpose, zeal for any cause espoused and a fatalistic outlook.
- All persons who have the number 8 clearly feel that they are distinct and different from their fellows.
- At heart they are lonely, they are misunderstood, and they seldom reap the reward for the good they may do while they are living.
- After their death they are often extolled, their works praised, and lasting tributes offered to their memory.
- Those on the lower plane generally come into conflict with human justice and have some tragic ending to their lives.
Soul Urge Number 8 persons and health
- People with Soul Urge Number 8 persons are more sensitive towards the liver, bile, intestines, and excretory part of the system.
- They are prone to suffer from headaches, diseases of the blood, auto-poisoning, and rheumatism.
- They should avoid animal food as much as possible and live on fruit, herbs, and vegetables.
Soul Urge Number 8 persons and herbs
The principal herbs for Soul Urge number 8 persons are as below:
- Wild Carrot,
- Shepherd’s Purse (small annual and ruderal flowering plant in the mustard family Brassicaceae.)
- Solomon ’s seal (Polygonatum a flowering plant)
- Elder Flowers,
- Gravel Root,
- Mandrake Root,
Sensitive Months for the People with Soul Urge Number 8
December, January, February, and July
Important years for the People with Soul Urge Number 8
They will find the most important years for changes in health are the 17th, 26th, 35th, 44th, 53rd, 62nd.
[This number influences all persons born on the 8th, I7th, or 26th, in any month, but still more so if their birthday comes between the 21st December and the 26th January, which period is called the House of Saturn (Positive), and from the 26th January to February I9th-26th, the period called the House of Saturn (Negative).]
With love, light, and peace