Sadguru – Spiritual Advisor
Who is Sadguru?
Sadguru or Spiritual Advisor is the person who is directly linked with spiritual energy.
Sadguru is one whose divine energy (Kundalini shakti) is awakened to some extent.
As a candle is must to lighten another candle similarly an enlightened person, Sadguru or spiritual advisor is required to enlighten another person.
Without the support of an enlightened person, no one can be enlightened or awakened.
To understand the meaning of real Sadguru or a spiritual advisor first know the answers to the following questions –
- What is the meaning of Spiritual Masters (Siddhas, Sadguru, or Guru)?
- Who is real sadguru or spiritual master?
- What is the secret of magic?
1. Spiritual Advisor
What is the meaning of Spiritual Advisor, Masters (Siddhas, or Gurus)?
To be a spiritual master or Sadguru is not an easy task. The same to be a disciple is also not easy.
To be a disciple, it is must having the following virtues in a person:
- Devotion, and
- Sacrifice means to do the sacrifice of the most lovable object whether the object is even a most lovable relation or a thing.
- Devotion means unshaken love and affection of disciple for the spiritual master (Guru), the same as the love and affection were there between disciple – Shri. Yogananda Ji and his spiritual master – Shri. Yukteshwar Ji Maharaj.
- Self-surrender means the surrender of the soul, self, or even body. This is not less than the “suicide of self”.
The relationship of spiritual master and disciple is purely divine, based on soul relationship under the guidance of divine energy.
In fact, both disciple and Sadguru or spiritual master come on the earth to fulfill some undischarged duties and after completing the duties they become one and dissolve in the infinite energy forever.
Spiritual Advisor or Sadguru and Disciples
- In the relationships of a spiritual master (Sadguru ) and disciple, the soul of the disciple dissolves into the soul of the Sadguru, and both become one.
- Both the Sadguru and disciple live their life as one soul in the two bodies like the twin flames.
- Examples of such Sadguru and disciple are Mother Meera and Lord Krishna, Lord Shiva, and Mother Sati, Shri. Yogananda Ji and Shri Yukteshwar Ji, etc.
- There is no sign of worldly desire and selfishness between the relationship.
- The relationship what is seen in the present world between so-called spiritual master (Sadguru ) and disciple is purely based on worldly desires like the need for a job, money, children, luxuries, etc.,
When a poor people visit such so-called Sadguru ’ to fulfill worldly desires and these Sadguru attract innocent people in order to get the following:-
- The best mouth to mouth advertisement to become popular among the crowd and also to collect more crowd.
- To get wealth, land, and other valuables from rich innocent people.
- To fulfill the desire of lust.
In fact, these so-called Sadguru and Siddhas are smart businessmen and educated magicians.
They make fool to innocent people by showing their magic of the eyes, words, and hand tricks.
2. Who is a real Spiritual Advisor (Sadguru ) and a real disciple?
The real spiritual master (guru) is Adi Guru Lord Shiva only or a person who is self-realized. A self-realized soul can be a guru with the grace of God.
The relationship between Guru and disciple is eternal from the first incarnation to the last one when both the souls dissolve in one another and get liberation.
- Initially, before the first incarnation of the world soul is not male or female when the soul first incarnated it departed into two sparks one male and another female.
- These two souls remain tied together with a Chrystal chord and follow the path of life journey separately.
- Due to the grace of God, one of the souls learned the lesson of life and reach higher levels of spirituality. This higher soul becomes the Guru of his lower twin soul to awaken him or her into the God.
- Now both the souls become one, dissolve into one another, and receive liberation.
- All this is occurred in accordance with the divine plan and under the guidance of divine power without any human intervention.
- So, people don’t need to search for Sadguru on earth.
- If it is planned Guru is offered to a person on the wish of divine energy or God.
Rightly said by Saint Kabeer:
“ज्ञान प्रकाशी गुरु मिला, सो मत बिसरो जाय ।
जब गोविंद किरपा करी, तब गुरु मिलिया आय ॥”
- Divine Guru, Sadguru or Sadguru can only be achieved by the blessings of God.
- Divine Guru removes the ignorance of the disciple, enlightens the soul of the disciple, and presents the GOD before the disciple.
- The saint voice is absolutely perfect and can be understood very easily by the true disciple and true Guru. In the relationship between Guru and disciple, there is no place of any falsehood, selfishness, and worldly desires as both Guru and disciple remain tied together via the divine soul.
- If one thinks others can hear clearly without any doubt. There is a strong bond of telepathy.
- Despite a big geographical, both can get vibes of each other without a delay. Both remain to unite completely.
- No power can depart them in any case as both are under the protection of God’s plan.
3. What is the secret of magic?
Recently, this has become common to give shows of acquiring objects like pictures, necklace, garlands, rings, rudraksha, etc., from the air and give them to the innocent audience or people by the Siddhas, Gurus, or the person who wishes to be called as a Guru or even God.
To present the objects or items from the air before the audience is totally magic based on physics, hypnotism, and hand-tricks.
These persons control their clients by the power of words and eyes too.
Power of Eyes and Sadguru
Eyes are the window to the soul. Eyes have a tremendous power anything can be controlled and conveyed by the eyes and these people know the tricks to control through the eyes.
Not only eyes, but words also have unbeatable energy.
Power of words and Sadguru
Word empowers both listeners and speakers. Everything can be controlled via words.
All these people know the tricks and techniques on how to control the person sitting before them.
The same tricks what these Sadguru shows are also shown by the stage magicians, but these magicians never claims to be a Guru or Siddhas.
Some of the real Sadguru such as Budha, Ram Krishna Paramhansa, Jesus, Guru Nanak didn’t show such magic before the audience however, they have occult powers that can be presented before the people to influence them, but God never wishes to show these powers before the world in any case in any way as these powers are basically based on Tantra Shastra which is a hidden science.
Showing the science before the people is harmful to both the person who shows and the person who sees it.
This is the reason, why so much chaos, diseases, imbalance are seen in the world as everything takes its cost. Tantra means karma or kriya. The whole Brahmand is action-oriented or “karma pradhan”.
God made the world to play so, play your the best role,
learn the lessons that life gives you and go-ahead for further journey.
Who is Sadguru of all?
The real Sadguru is almighty God or the Adi guru, Lord Shiva. If anyone wants sadguru in life make guru to Lord Shiva and worship lord Shiva as a Guru.
Lord Shiva is your true Sadguru who lives in you and guides you constantly to uplift your energy.