Challenges in life that you Carry from Birth to Death
Challenges in life that you Carry from Birth to Death – Life is meant to be a challenge because challenge makes you grow. The obstacles that come in life are called Life challenges.
No doubt, that life Challenges are sad corners of your life path and big hurdles which unrest you. It knocks you to deal with the present obstacles and educate you to win over the obstacles.
Life challenges that you carry throughout your life can be revealed by your date of birth.
There are mainly 3 challenges integrated into your Life Path. Two of that the whole life challenges are called Sub-challenges and the third is a Final whole life Challenge.
Challenges in life: Calculation of Life Challenges
Calculation of Life Challenges uses the month, day, and year of your birth. To compute the life challenges use the steps written below:
- Take your day, month, and year of your date of birth.
- Reduce these dates to a single-digit number from 0 to 8.
Date of Birth: 24 February 1965 or (24-2-1965)
- Day: 24 = (2+4) = 6
- Month: 2 (it is itself in a single digit, so take it as it is)
- Year 1965 (1+9+6+5) = 21 (2+1) = 3
Therefore, day = 6 month = 2 year = 3
- The 1st Life Challenge (sub challenge) is calculated by finding the difference between the month and day of birth.
In this example, this would be (6-2) 4. The first sub-challenge is 4.
- The 2nd Life Challenge (sub challenge) is calculated by finding the difference between the day of birth and the year of birth.
In this example, this would be (6-3) 3. The 2nd Life Challenge is 3.
- The final Life Challenge is computed by finding the difference between the first and second life challenges.
In this example, Final Life Challenge is 4 – 3 = 1
The 1st sub Life Challenge play role during the first part of life,
The 2nd sub Life challenge plays a role during the second half of life.
The Final Challenge is a whole life number, a latent weakness, and a big problem throughout the full life.
The detail readings of each of the life challenges are as below:
Challenges in life, Life Challenge Number 0
- This challenge is called the “challenge of choice”.
- The obstacles in your life may be very few, or obstacles may be from all the life directions.
- You may have difficulty acting on your choices or preferences.
- You are capable of analyzing a situation and realistically comparing all the potential solutions.
- This challenge is one that is by and large found on in a highly advanced person, or we can say, to meet this life challenge, you must be a very talented person.
Life lesson: To overcome this challenge, you must have trust in your own abilities.
Challenges in life, The Challenge Number 1
- You possibly feel dominated by people with strong influence, like parents, in-laws, fellow workers, boss or others with whom you compete.
- The challenge is to avoid being dominated, but doing it in a way that does not dominate others.
Life lesson: It is very important for you to control the ego first. You are in this life in a period of learning about self-reliance and how to solve all your life problems independently and effectively.
Challenges in life, The Challenge Number 2
- You are prone to be extremely sensitive and find it tough to work with people because you are anxious about being criticized or unnoticed.
- You have good self-confidence.
- You have a nature to all the time worry about the opinion that others have of you.
- Friendships are a source of deep satisfaction to you during this time.
- Your keen sensitivities about others’ views can be a significant strength, allowing you to be acutely aware of so much of with others.
- During this period of your life it will be very difficult for you to take right decisions.
Life lesson: Respect your gifted ability and let it grow in the correct direction.
Challenges in life, The Challenge Number 3
- During this part of your life you may attempt to do so many things at the same time.
- You may have an excellent imagination power and a gift for communicating well, but you find it difficult to express yourself effectively.
- You know that you should make friends and you must be friendly, but you tend to be to some extent isolated and self-protective.
- You may have good talents for writing, acting, and speaking, but you are unwilling to involve yourself with these type of activities because you do not like to face the prospects of disapproval.
- You are presenting yourself with a negative emphasis, hiding your creative talents behind the shyness.
Life lesson: You must do your best to develop yourself socially and creatively.
Challenges in life, The Challenge Number 4
- You may have a difficulty with doing all your work. Either you simply don’t like to the work you are forced to do, or you have difficulty completing the work and working competently.
- You may be careless and lack a sense of practicality.
Life lesson: You need to learn patience, understanding, practicality, commonsense, and a way of dealing with the work with full responsibilities.
Challenges in life, The Challenge Number 5
- Your life challenge is to rise above the desire and the demand for freedom at any cost.
- The life challenge 5 number is very complex to handle because you are apt to be extremely spontaneous; you want to attempt everything at least once, and you are rather unbalanced in many ways.
Life lesson: Change may be essential for you, but it must be managed or handled in an intelligent and controlled manner.
Challenges in life, The Challenge Number 6
- You may have difficulties because of your firmness on extremely high values.
- You could seem as intolerant and a little self-righteous.
- It is difficult for others to live up to your principles of expectation.
Life lesson: You must learn that your diplomatic views will be valued if others feel that their needs are met or their point of views are respected.
Challenges in life, The Challenge Number 7
- You may have discomfort with your own inner feelings.
- You may feel unable to change and improve circumstances.
- There is a tendency with this challenge to be a chronic critic and complainer. The sense of discrimination is strong, but it is expressed in a very negative way.
Life lesson: Avoid a tendency to approach people in a very reserved way and develop faith in your own abilities.
Challenges in life, Challenge Number 8
- Challenge 8 suggests that satisfaction can only be gained and safeguarded by material accumulation.
- There may be a considerable effort to attain money, status, and power.
Life lesson:You must learn to use your ability to gain money, status and power with a sense of proportion and deal with the material world in a comfortable manner.
You may also like the following: